From: Keith Welch [mailto:welch@jlab.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 1:21 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Web-based CBT

It would need log-in password protection, ability
to change and shuffle test questions, grade the test once completed, and
either email the results to a specified party, and/or transmit the
results
to a data base.

<P>Anyone have any positive experience with something like that, or
suggestions?&nbsp;
You don't have to plug a product, I just want to get a few leads to
follow
up.

<P>Please reply directly to me.&nbsp; Thanks.

<P>--
<BR>Keith Welch
<BR>Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
<BR>Newport News VA
<BR>welch@jlab.org
<BR>Ph: (757)269-7212
<BR>FAX:(757)269-5048