Web-based CBT

Forgive my butchering of the computer lingo - maybe I can make my question clear enough even though I don't know the jargon.  I'm looking for a "canned" program that I can run on a website that provides a profficiency testing function.  I think that such a function can be built into a web page, but I don't have time to learn how.  I want a program I can load into the system, which then operates in an interactive fashion from a web page.  It would need log-in password protection, ability to change and shuffle test questions, grade the test once completed, and either email the results to a specified party, and/or transmit the results to a data base.

Anyone have any positive experience with something like that, or suggestions?  You don't have to plug a product, I just want to get a few leads to follow up.

Please reply directly to me.  Thanks.

--
Keith Welch
Newport News VA