Andy Hull's passing

Radsafers,

I am sad to announce the passing of our colleague and friend, Andy Hull.  As
most of you who read this list know, Andy was a frequent and enthusiastic
contributor to Radsafe.  His comments were certainly of value to many of
you.  If you haven't seen it, his most recent submission to the Health
Physics Newsletter appears on page 23 of the March issue.  In that article,
there is a photo of Andy taken during the TMI crisis.  He appears to be
doing what he liked to do best: fitting pieces together in order to solve a
good puzzle.

Gary Schroeder
Environmental Services Division
Brookhaven National Laboratory