HPS Teacher's/Educational Resource in Illinois

Hi all,

I need to contact the person(s) in HPS involved with helping teachers in
Illinois.  I have a really neat project I'm helping a teacher/administrator
with, involving the development of curriculum.  Please help!

Thanks!

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.