SURVEY RESULTS AVAILABLE: CONTACT ME!

FYI, this is being sent to the SAFETY, RADSAFE, LABSAFETY and BIOSAFETY
mail-lists.

In early February, I asked you to participate in a Safety CBT (Computer
Based Training) survey.  To those who participated, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR
TIME - a copy of the survey will automatically be sent out to you today (via
email).

Anyway, I mentioned that I would send out the results towards the end of the
month.  Thanks for your patience.  To save bandwidth, (it is quite long) I
am asking anyone that is interested in the results of the survey to send me
an email directly (bolson@promega.com).   I will email you the results.

Thanks all!

Brian Olson
Manager, EHS