Re:Seek Vendor for Standard Gamma Source

Dear RADSAFERS,

Amersham's radiation sources business, Amersham QSA, was sold to AEA Technology
plc in February 1998. The business now exists as AEA Technology QSA - providing
the same comprehensive range of products and services.

Full details can be found on our website www.aeat-qsa.com

Isotrak, the QSA business which provides calibration and reference products,
supplies a wide range of gamma reference sources as well as alpha and beta wide
area sources, geometry standards and single/mixed radionuclide solutions.

We would be pleased to receive enquiries from RADSAFERS who have questions
regarding sources for instrument calibration and checking.

In recent weeks I have avoided posting this form of reply to the RADSAFE forum -
choosing instead to reply to each sender's private email address. However, to
avoid any future confusion when wishing to contact our company, the correct USA
details are as follows:

Isotrak
AEA Technology QSA Inc.
40 North Avenue
Burlington
MA 01803
tel: TOLL-FREE 1 (888) 272-2242 ext 259, or direct: (781) 359-9159
fax: (781) 359-9179
email: isotrakusa@amersham.com

Regards,

Ross D Jones