Re: Calibration Source

Peter Skeels wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> My University is interested in purchasing a new Cs-137 calibration
> standard for survey meters.  The activity needs to be approximately
> 100 mCi.  Of course, we will need to purchase the shield as well.  I
> am asking for some recommendations on who out there sells this
> type of source and shield.  Please send your info directly to me and
> thanks again.

GAMMATRON, INC. IN HOUSTON TEXAS CAN MANUFACTURE THE 100 MCI CS-137
SOURCE AND A LEAD TRANSPORT SHEILD. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A SHEILD THAT
CAN BE USED AS A CALIBRATOR, I DON'T THINK OUR TRANSPORT CONTAINER WILL
ACCOMMADATE THAT FUNCTION WELL.

THE PRICE FOR A 100 MCI CS-137 SOURCE IS ABOUT $900.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 713-641-3640 OR AT
GAMMAT@SWBELL.NET

CHARLES GALLAGHER