Re: Risk from a dental X-ray

I have often used this "x time at natural background"
comparison.  This time, when I saw someone else
use it, I asked myself if I shouldn't be specifying the
location for that background level.  Obviously, the
background level at ground level in Denver is quite
different from the level in Amsterdam.  I'll have to
change my habits in this regard.

I assume the right to nitpick comes under the
freedom of speech verbiage in the Bill of Rights.
Here's hoping New Zealand has similiar provisions.

Phil

"or about 2 days exposure to natural sources of radiation at ground level."