Disintegration of SFP hoses

I understand that some commericial nuke plant (ANO?) experienced a problem
with disintegration of plastic hoses being stored or used in the spent fuel
storage pool.  I think the hoses in this instance were associated with an
underwater vacuum/filtration system.  I would like more information on this
event, if anyone can provide or point me somewhere, in order to evaluate for
applicability at our site.  Thanks ahead of time.
Mike Mitchell

Michael T. Mitchell - Health Physicist

Tennessee Valley Authority
Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant