Radiation damage to immune system? -Reply

I can't offer an opinion on the book because I haven't read it. I do recall a presentation by Dr. Mangano on health effects here in Oak Ridge.
Dr. Mangano spoke to a group of citizens here in Oak Ridge about 3 years ago on excess cancers in this area.  Most of the scientific community here challenged his assumptions and the way in which he had done his study.
I believe that local channels (WATE 6 for sure) featured television stories on the nightly news regarding that public meeting.

There is an older book....I believe the title is "Health Effects of Low Level Radiation" that looked mainly at Hanford data.

Robert Jolley
rjolley@mail.state.tn.us