Subject: Genitron Instuments
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at FE-INTERNET
Date:    3/12/99 6:23 AM

Hi radsafers,
I am using a radon (Rn-222) continuous monitor called AlphaGuard PQ 2000.
It is constructed in Germany from Genitron Instruments and although I have the
instrument's manual I have many questions for it's operations.
If somebody uses the same instument or has any kind of knowledge about this
subject please contact me.

Chris Efstathiou
christos-e@usa.net