Re: Looking for Online Standards

The standards organizations support themselves through the sale of standards.
If you cannot find them in a library or borrow them from a colleague, you
should contact ANSI and/or the IEC.  The standards should not be available on-
line.

Although I cannot help you with copies of the standards, contact me directly
on the NUREG.

KL Swinth
Consultant
(Overall Advisor ISO/TC85/SC2(Radiation Protection))
2177 Cascade Ave
Richland, WA 99352
509 375 1681
swinthkl@aol.com