Re: shipping natural thorium

The yellow II label was used probably because of the readings in the outside of the package.
This material can be shipped "Radioactive Material, Excepted Package-Limited Quantity of Material" if the readings on all sides, including the bottom of the package, does not exceed 0.5 mr/hr contact.

Alan Marchand
radarm@accessnv.com