Re:

Brian Gaulke
03/15/99 11:44 AM

9.57 MBq of natural uranium would be about 375 grams.  It's not very likely
you'd encounter that much uranium per liter of urine, especially since that
amount would greatly exceed the LD50 dose for inhalation of W class uranium
compounds (which I believe is about 0.25 grams).

Brian R. Gaulke, CHP
Brian_Gaulke@hc-sc.gc.ca

james.g.barnes @ att.net on 99-03-12 08:33:18 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu