RE: MicroShield User's Group

Craig,

did you set up the group?  If yes, please let me know the details.
******
FYI:

I have experienced few errors in the annular cylinder - external dose
geometry:

In the tables - the dimension of the core is in cm3, though the entered
radius in cm is listed.

I do not know if this is a generic issue, but in the same geometry, the
decay function recalculates the new decay products and their activity
correctly however one receives different answers if the source activity
is entered decay corrected or if the activity values are taken from the
raddecay engine within the Microshield.

My version is 5.01

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist
NB POWER - PLGS - HP Dep't
PO BOX 10, Lepreau, NB, Canada, E0G 2H0
tel. (506) 659 7421, fax. (506) 659 6507
mlieskovsky@nbpower.com