credit and is always an entertaining and educational speaker.

Date:	Tuesday, March 23, 1999

Time:	6:00 - 7:00 PM Social hour
		7:00 - 8:00 PM Dinner ($20.00 for member; $25.00 for non-members)
		8:00 - 9:00 PM Talk

Location:	Far East Restaurant, 5055 Nicholson Lane, Rockville, Maryland

Reservations:	E-mail Janna Shupe at shupe@digizen.net. Include your name and
telephone number. Reservation cutoff is noon on Monday, March 22. If you wish
to cancel your reservation, you must do so at least twenty-four hours prior to
the dinner or we may have to ask you to pay for the meal anyway. You can leave
a message for Janna at (301) 975-5804, but she prefers e-mail.