No Subject

Is anyone working on comments to the EPA in response to their Advance
Notice of Proposed Rulemaking concerning their "Approach to Reinventing
Regulations on Storing Mixed Low-Level Radioactive Waste", which was
published in the Federal Register on March 1, 1999?  I am looking for
some general comments and thoughts as I prepare some comments, and would
be interested in sharing info.

I am also interested in finding out if any of the national societies,
such as the Health Physics Society, the Society of Nuclear Medicine, the
Anemican Nuclear Society, are preparing comments.

Please respond to me at the address listed below.

Sean M. Austin, CHP
seanaustin@hotmail.com

All opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of my employer.