Re: Patient Excreta

Sandy,

Could you amplify on your response just a bit?  Who was receiving measurable
exposures and how?

That the activity would remain a bolus within a sewage system is not surprising.
Really significant dilution would only occur outside the closed system.  But the
conclusion that sewage disposals resulted in "measurable exposures" is
surprising.

Thanks.

my opinions only etc.,
Steve Cima