Who was E. Frost (1896)?

Dear Colleagues,

I just got an inquiry from a compatriot down in Brazil who is doing research
on history. She read my citation of

1896  (Feb 3) First diagnostic X-ray in US (E.Frost) .

I have since lost where I stole that reference. Does anyone know where E.
Frost worked and what was Frost's profession? I believe it was a dentist but
I am not certain where (Boston?)

Paul Frame, I call upon the god of lost knowledge. Can you help? Can anyone?

Abashedly,
J. Ellsworth Weaver
Diablo Canyon Power Plant
(805) 545-3029

"Work as if you don't need the money, love as if you've never been hurt, and
dance as if no-one is watching."