Dose Limits -- Women

Dear Radfolk,

Yes, I know about DPW. This article describes overexposure to  a
radiographer's source in the Ukraine. They must have some interesting other
limits. I should have put more info in my inquiry. Did not think that WANO
events were not as widely read.

Sorry for the confusion. Now then, anyone online here from the Ukraine? Any
email addresses for anyone "over there?"

Thanks in advance,
J. Ellsworth Weaver
DCPP
"Work as if you don't need the money, love as if you've never been hurt, and
dance as if no-one is watching."