Determining activity for odd-shaped parts

We need to determine the activity of some odd shaped parts activated from exposure to accelerator beamline (some deliberately, some not). Parts vary widely in size, shape and, to a lesser extent, constituent material. The bulk of these items are aluminum but we run into steels of various sorts, semi-metals from circuit boards and other oddities. Does anyone have any experience they can share with me or references they recommend which will help?

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com