Radon levels in underground mines

I am looking for radon levels in underground mines (not necessarily uranium
mines). I suspect there may be wide range of radon levels depending on soil
contents, types, and others. I read a number of 0.05 -2.5 WLM/y from the
paper written by Naomi Harley in the proceedings of 1998 mid-year meeting.
Is this commonly used velue?

I saw a paper (title only) titled "Radon and lung cancer risk: A joint
analysis of 11 underground mines" NIH 94-3644, 1994 by J. Lubin and 12 other
authers. I would like to contact someone who may have access to this
article. Please contact me if have access or know how I can access to this
article.

For those who are in the Radon Section, this is your chance to shine
(please). Thank you. And have a good weekend. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557