Re: Soil Scanning/Sampling reference documents

To whom it may be of use,

I am at present soil sampling, and bore hole logging (data logging) on a
Superfund site in New Jersey.  The isotopes of concern are Radium/ Thorium,
etc.

The procedures (SOPS) we are using may be of some help to you.  I believe it
is from the Army Corps of Engineers.  I will be happy to send you a copy.

Please e-mail your fax number or mailing address to me and describe a little
about your project.  I maybe able to offer further assistance.

Good luck,

David Romaine
radsrvs@aol.com