HP Techs Needed For River Bend Station Refueling

River Bend Station, located 30 miles north of Baton Rouge, Louisiana is scheduled to begin its 8th refueling on April 3, 1999.  Due to concurrent refueling outages at approximately 35 other U.S. nuclear power plants, there is a severe industry shortage of qualified HP Technicians.

We lack approximately 20 Senior HP Technicians needed to support the scheduled activities within the projected outage duration.  The work schedule is 12-hour shifts, 6 days per week, and will probably last 5 weeks.  We need ANSI 3.1 and 18.1 qualified senior technicians, as well as junior technicians, all of whom must pass the Northeast Utilities screening exam and security background checks.  Interested persons will be asked to report on site not later than April 12, 1999.  The site HP contract company is NUMANCO.  Pay rates are competetive with other U.S. nuclear manpower contractors.

Please contact me by e-mail at gmorris1@worldnet.att.net, or by phone at 504-381-5606.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Gary Morrison