Re: TMI 20th Anniversary Event to Feature Federal, State and

My question was whether EPZ hospitals actually have worked out and
included plans for the evacuation of their inpatients, including those in
critical care units, preemy nurseries, etc. in their emergency plans.  The
traditional focus of emergency plans is on the intake and care of accident
victims rather than on the transfer and relocation of seriously ill
people.