EPA' COMPLY code

Does anyone have a working copy of the EPA COMPLY software? I have an
application I was interested in using it for, but my copy seems damaged.

If so, please let me know or e-mail it to me at:
swilson@ehso.emory.edu

Thanks in advance!

Stan

Stanley L. Wilson, M.M.Sc	            Phone (404)-727-0729
Deputy RSO                                  Fax   (404)-727-5904
Emory University EHSO                       swilson@emory.edu
312 Dental Building                         swilson@ehso.emory.edu
1462 CliftonRoad
Atlanta, Ga 30322     http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~swilson/

	      / |  When encryption is outlawed, only %^%$#*(^ |