Immediate Opening for Health Physicist

At CSI – Radiation Safety, we are expanding our training and consulting
services and we are ready to hire an experienced Health Physicist that can
provide the following cabilities:

    Trainer:    Develop, market, prepare training materials, and
                     present training courses for Basic Radiation Safety,
                     Radiation Safety Officer, Certified Health Physicist,
                     and National Registry of Radiation Protection
                     Technologists.

    Consultant: Provide radiation safety consultant services to research,
                        nuclear medicine, radiopharmaceutical, x-ray,
                        irradiator, and industrial facilities.

    Manager: Develop, bid, and manage contracts for radiation safety
                      services, supervise staff, accounting, and reporting.

Applicants who meet the following requirements will be considered:

    Education: Ph.D. preferred, CHP required

    Experience: Training and radiation safety experience adequate to
                          qualify as an expert trainer and consultant.

    Skills:     Exceptional speaking and writing skills, computer skills,
                   word processing, computer graphics.

Salary is negotiable, including the potential for profit sharing and
ownership.

Qualified applicants should contact:

Greg Johnson, MBA
General Manager