French medical requirements

Note:  This is for any expert in France.  Sorry to bother the rest of the list.
Radiation workers in France must have a "medical certificate".
What are the specific requirements for issuing this certificate?  Who can
sign it?  Does it in fact simply reflect training and dosimetry records or
does it require specific medical tests?  If the latter what are
disqualifying medical conditions for a worker who simply works in an
external radiation field with no internal exposure risks?
Are the requirements universal across France or specific to particular
institutions?
Please reply to me directly.  I doubt that this is of general interest.
Added note of more general interest:  NCRP specifically asserts that 'no
special health care is needed for workers who receive normal occupational
exposure'.  Is there a similar statement somewhere in the ICRP recommendations?
Disclaimer:  the above are the personal musings of the author, and do not
represent any past, present, or future position of NIST, the U.S. government,
or anyone else who might think that they are in a position of authority.
Lester Slaback, Jr.  [Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
NBSR Health Physics
Center for Neutron Research
NIST