Re: Doctorate in Health Physics

	Why not just read carefully the notice that Melissa made.  It is a rule
from the listserve owner/manager, and I understand it has to do with the
nature of the facility which houses the server.  And she quoted the rule:

	7.  Commercial postings are not allowed on RADSAFE.

	When we talk about equipment or software or supplies, and discuss how
they do or do not work for us, most folks would not call that a
"Commercial Posting."  But a posting which is made by a representative of
a facility inviting one to participate in a commercial endeavor IS a
commercial posting, and as such is not permitted on this server.  Now we
can argue the pros and cons of such a rule, but I think we dare not
intentionally violate the rule or solicit others to violate the rule
while the rule still prevails.   And it was that solicitation by Mr.
Coleman which would have caused me to pull his privileges had I been the
manager of this list.

from Bob Scott
Roger Williams Medical Center
Providence, RI