Termination Reports - State Regulatory Requirements

I would like the following information from the various state
programs for termination report requirements. For NRC licensees,
the termination report was eliminated, with all employees receiving
the annual NRC Form 5. I have reviewed several state regulations,
and there are differences as to what the termination report is. In
some cases, the termination report is for the current year only
(similar to the NRC annual reporting requirement. In others, as
below (State of Florida), the requirements is a breakdown for each
quarter that the individual was monitored (which seems excessive
in that Florida has adopted the annual dose limits). I would
appreciate any information from either state regulators, or
individuals within the state, that can define what the requirements
are in your respective state.

You may E-Mail me directly if you prefer.

Thank you all in advance.

64E-5.903	Notification and Reports to Individuals.
(State of Florida)

(3)	Each licensee or registrant shall furnish to the worker upon
termination of employment a written report as specified in (1),
above, of the worker's exposure to radiation received by that worker
from operations of the licensee or registrant.  Such report shall be
furnished within 30 days from the time of termination of
employment or within 30 days after the exposure of the individual
has been determined by the licensee or registrant, whichever is
later.  The report shall cover each calendar quarter in which the
worker's activities involved exposure to sources of radiation and
shall include the dates and locations of work under the license or
registration in which the worker participated.  The licensee or
registrant shall maintain records that the report was furnished for 3
years.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205