nuclear power plant Rad. Waste Incinerators

I seem to recall that there was an inquire about nuclear power plant (NPP)
Radioactive Waste Incinerators. I have been asked to do a survey for a
forgein client on NPP Incinerators, and would like to know if any conclusive
results were complied.

If you work for a NPP or Supplier and have any information on your
incinerator, or if Melissa Woo can reinstruct me on how to access old Radsafe
files I would be very thankful.

John P. Hageman, RSO
Sw Research Institute
Ph:210-522-2633