Radiation martyrs - dial painters included?

Radsafers,

Long ago I read somewhere that a stone was raised over the early
radiation martyrs in 1936. This stone had the names of 169 people who
became the victims of the early experiences (burns/cancers...). The
place was probably Hamburg. My question is if any of you knows more
about this and in particular if the early dial painters' deaths
(mainly osteosarcomas I think) were included on the stone. I assume
that the 169 names were to reflect the worldwide victims rather than
only those of Germany. Any comments would be appreciated.

Sincerely Yours,

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Depts. Medical Radiation Biology & Medical Radiation Physics,
Karolinska Institutet, Box 260, S-171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Any opinions expressed above are those of mine and may not
necessarily coincide with those of others.