RE: I-131 radioimmunotherapy

At this time for treatments in Illinois (that isn't at a VA hospital) there
is no other regulatory option other than to admit the patient.  Depending on
the progress of other agreement states to mimicking the US NRC regulations,
they may not have any other option either (unless they are prepared to grant
an exemption to the regulations or try and pass some "emergency
regulations").

I guess there is one more option if you live in Illinois and that is to go
to any surrounding NRC regulated state.

I'm curious to find out how you deal with the situation.  Please post back
any information you get.

Daren Perrero
dmperrero@email.msn.com
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you....