RADSAFE outage Fri/Sat

Just so you all know, the power will be out to our building all day
Saturday (4/10).  Therefore, I will be shutting down all the computers
in my office late Friday night and bringing them back up Saturday
evening.  As a result, the RADSAFE Internet Mailing List, its associated
web site and our main DEHS web site will be inoperative during that
period of time.

My apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>