RE: QUESTION REGARDING RADIOIODINE CROSS CONTAMINATION

I know this doesn't answer your question in any way, but I had  to ask. Why
in the world would you wash non-contaminated items in the same cycle or even
in the same machine in which you wash contaminated items? If nothing else it
seems that you're creating a lot of extra work for yourself in surveying the
items that were previously KNOWN to be uncontaminated.

Just had to ask.

DJ Richards
David.Richards@rfets.gov