Academic or medical loss of license: WWW page

Bruce Busby has come through again!  The table I compiled on NRC violations
at academic and medical institutions is now posted at the following WWW
address:

http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/violation.htm

I am working on accumulating more information from NRC states prior to 1996
and from Agreement States.  As more information becomes available, Bruce has
agreed to update this page.  I'll also post to let everyone know that
changes have been made.  In addition, I'd appreciate any information from
people working with Agreement States regarding how I can find information
from your states in this area.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and extra thanks to Bruce for being so
willing (and so quick) to help out.  What a guy!

Andy