Re: Radiological Fume Hood Ventilation

If recall correctly, an individual passing by a fumehood will create a draft
of about 70 lfm. Consider the concept of where the fume hood is located
relative to the passage in the area.

John Pickering
johnjp@email.sjsu.edu

At 10:14 AM 4/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Our current requirement for the average air flow across the opening of a
radiological fume hood is 125 linear feet/min.  Individuals on site want to
lower this requirement and I am looking for the strongest reference in
support of our current position.  Does anyone have a reference for this.