From: Michael S Ford [mailto:MFORD@pantex.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 1999 11:34 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: absence of proof -Reply

Mike,  out of curiosity.... does the view look any better from Brazil or
is it just as absurd as being close up?  :-)

I'm curious just how one derives a "linear risk coefficient from
significantly non-linear exposure-response data ..."  'Anyone seen
my rubber graph paper?

On the subject of SAB/RAC, is anyone planning on participating in
the 27 April teleconference?  I'll be listening in ....

Fritz and Joe, thanks very much for taking the time to (once again)
cast your light on the mushrooms!

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com