Recertification of Calibration Sources

Radsafers,
   I'm looking for references which specifiy calibration frequencies
for sources used to calibration instrumentation.  Basically, we
looking for information which may cause us to modify our
recertification frequency for type 1 sealed sources (i.e. anodized,
plated, mylar covered, etc).  Note, our sources have been procured
from commercial vendors and are NIST traceable.

Thanks in advance.

==
Kelly Ausbrooks
Safety and Ecology Corporation