RE: Recertification of Calibration Sources

Per ANSI N323A, Paragraph 5.1 "Working standards derived from secondary or tertiary standards shall be used and shall be compared at least annually against the secondary or tertiary standards."

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com