Fort St. Vrain and Peach Bottom HTGRs

Was anyone on this list involved with health physics support at either Fort St.
Vrain or the Peach Bottom HTGR during their operational periods (1976 - 1989 for
Fort St. Vrain)?

If so, I am interested in obtaining information on the health physics aspects
which they had in common with LWRs and those which were unique to the HTGRs, and
would like to strike up a dialogue.

Please respond to my personal e-mail below.

Brian R. Gaulke, CHP
Brian_Gaulke@hc-sc.gc.ca