RE: Q: rad waste bag source?

          Most who do on-site decay storage do not use such bags as they
          would then need to be defaced or repackaged when it came time for
          release.  We just make the container the clear bag is placed into
          and tag the clear waste bag when it comes out of the container and
          placed into decay storage.  We use a heavy (4 or 6 mil) plastic
          bag which stands out from what the housekeeping people use, so we
          can tell the rad waste bags from the non-rad waste bags at a
          glance.

          But, If you are interested in this there are a number of bags you
          can purchase that have the rad. symbol and words preprinted on
          them.

          Regards,

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital