Re: Radon Flux Monitoring Methods

We have large area cannisters that eliminate some of the problems that you
experienced with the LAAC.  We designed them out of metal.  The entire
cannisters are baked out and placed in a zip-lock bag.  You deploy them and
then return them to us in the sealed bag.  We read them without removing them
from the bag.  A comparitive study with the LAAC was done and approved by the
NRC for use at mill tailings sites.

Ken Baker
Environmental Restoration Group, Inc.
505-298-4224