RE: settlement - ludicrous!

On the other hand, we're judging 40-year old actions with modern morality.
Keith Schiager gave a talk here a few years ago when the plutonium
experiments were reported on.  He said that informed consent was not what it
is today.  Most of the time patients were told what was going to happen and
why, but there was no documentation.  I really have a problem with dragging
people through the mud, like Wright Langham has been recently, who were
doing what they thought was necessary.

C. A. Gus Potter
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, New Mexico