Helpful information about Afftrex, Ltd.

Dear  Radsafers,

I am the HR Administrator / Recruiter for Afftrex, Ltd.  Afftrex, Ltd. is a sub-contractor who provides Radiological Decontamination and Decommissioning Services throughout the U.S.  Our corporate office is located in Clairton, PA which is about 20 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, PA.

Afftrex, Ltd. began in 1981 as a small company and has grown to around 180 employees and will continue to grow into the new millennium.  The growth of Afftrex, Ltd. has allowed us to create  Philotechnics, Ltd. our subsidiary that is located in Oakridge, TN.

Part of my job is to search the Internet for individuals that may match active or future job openings with Afftrex, Ltd.  If you or someone you know is interested in employment opportunities with Afftrex, Ltd., feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone.  I will be glad to answer any questions.

As you may already know with contractors, project length may vary.  However, the majority of Afftrex, Ltd.'s contracts are Long-term. (Longer than one (1) Year)   Some of our work sites include the Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory (BAPL) located 12 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, PA and the Naval Reactors Facility (NRF) located in Idaho Falls, ID.  We have been at BAPL since '83 and NRF since '91.

We can enter you into our applicant database and you will remain active for a one (1) Year.  After the year has expired, you will receive an application renewal letter and you may choose to remain active for an additional year.

When Afftrex, Ltd. has an opening, we will search our database with the job criteria of the position.  Our database will retrieve all applicants who match the search criteria and we will contact each individuals with all the details of the active opening.  Once entered into our database, you can sit back, relax and wait for us to call you.  If you do not wish to be in our applicant database, feel free to visit our website for employment opportunities and contact Afftrex, Ltd. when you see an opening that interests you.

http://www.afftrex.com

>>>Does it cost me anything?

There are no costs involved.  I am solely recruiting for the staffing needs and for the support of our contracts.

If you would be interested in hearing more about Afftrex, Ltd. and employment opportunities, please respond to this e-mail or call me at 1-800-536-8783x1961.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Paton Park
HR Administrator / Recruiter
Afftrex, Ltd.
600 State Street, Suite 201