Re: Landauer Problems/Contacts?

Wes,

I too have been having problems with Landauer's lack of customer service.  My problems began about two years ago and have persisted to this day.  Unfortunately I don't have a reliable contact at Landauer for you to call.

Is anyone on RADSAFE currently using a dosimetry service that they would recommend? Please contact me through private email.  Thanks!

Mitch Belanger

mbelanger@gsu.edu

>>> "Dunn, Wes" <WDunn@intiso.com> 05/13 12:21 PM >>>
We've been having significant problems with Landauer's service and their
customer service department.  Does anyone have a name/phone number as to who
at Landauer can fix things as opposed to stone-walling?  Also, is anyone
else having such problems?

Thanks,

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP