Re: Landauer Problems/Contacts?

 I also have had problems with Landauer Customer service and that's why
i swithtched to ICN.  I deal with 1500+ badges monthly and i counld not
afford to waste time on tracking someone down.  However, if you really
need to get in touch with someone, call Eurie Morris customer service
manager at the same tool free number 800-3238830 and ask the operator
to patch you through.