Re: Xenon-133 monitoring

While at San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station, we started using the method
developed by Mike Lantz, et al, at Palo Verde for tracking noble gas exposure.
This  method using whole body counter was published in Radiation Protection
Management few years ago. Of course, we had to conduct our own investigations to
develop San Onofre site specific conversion factor, but the method Mike
developed worked beautifully. Saved us a lot of headache. Atta boy Mike!

Tosh Ushino
tushino@icnpharm.com
ICN Dosimetry

Brent_Robinson@fpl.com on 05/18/99 03:48:41 AM