radioactive devices

Radsafers,

I've recently run across radioactive devices that may be of foreign
origin.  They seem to be aiming devices and the writing on them would
lead me to believe they are Russian but, I can't confirm any of that.
The activity label reads
                                            T 10,88GBq
I've assumed this to mean 88GBq, but what is the T 10?  Anyone have any
ideas or other suggestions for what the activity label means?

Robin Beasley
rebeasley@earthlink.net