Re: Pu in DU?

Back in the 80's we looked for it and couldn't find any.  The gaseous
diffusion plants think they have some Np-237, but since the alpha energy is
the same as U-234, the analytical results may be suspect unless thoroughly
confident of a good radiochemical separation.  They also had some Tc-99,
which zipped right out the top end and thus wouldn't be in the tails.